PRE-ASSIGNMENT ORIENTATION VISIT
This accompanied program is a must for those who may be unsure of whether to accept a relocation assignment to a new city.
It is designed to give a high degree of local knowledge for intending transferees so they may become fully acquainted with their prospective city. The carefully prepared itinerary and comprehensive information provided throughout the visit sets a realistic understanding regarding residency, housing, schooling, living conditions and the cost of living.
Expat International’s intensive one, two, or three-day area orientation and briefing incorporates:
- Initial personal profile and needs assessment
- Regular communication with transferee prior to arrival
- City and residential locality tour and discussion of suitable areas and local community facilities, transport and more
- Representative Housing inspections based on personal criteria and budget; discussion and analysis
- Briefing of the current local real estate trends and outline of standard practices; i.e. lease duration, tenant obligations, rental bond
- Discussion regarding childcare facilities; public and private school system and identification of suitable schooling for each child.
- Identification of local supermarket and shopping precincts
- Discussion and identification of Medical / Health consulting and facilities
- Identification of local sporting clubs and venues to suit each family member
- Guidance to opening Bank accounts, obtaining Credit Cards, local Health Insurance and Tax Registration
- Information regarding Internet and Pay T.V. access
|Arrival Services||Orientation Visit||Home Search|
|School Search||Online Relocation||Settling-In|
|Partner Assistance||Departure Program||Relocation Policy Development|
|Cross Cultural Programs||Outsourced Management||Testimonials|
|Relocation FAQs||Helpful Links|