A Complete Relocation and Immigration Experience in One Transaction
Global Reach… Local Expertise
Expat’s in-house specialist migration consultancy focuses solely on the expatriate experience from both the corporate, and the transferee’s perspectives, and so our service extends beyond your visa requirements. Relocating to the other side of the world is a major decision and we aim to make the process as productive and stress-free as possible.
For over 25 years Expat has been recognised internationally for our expertise in managing both the immigration and relocation chapters of a move, and this dual specialty ensures that both of these important components dovetail in a timely fashion to save you costly delays and frustration.
Our comprehensive services are tailored to ensure immigration compliance and cost control of your relocation program at every stage of the process.
We Offer More!
Expat Explorer™ – Interactive Destination Guide
Expat Explorer™ is an invaluable resource for transferring personnel and is available for 6 months’ access, as a component of the visa program, to address areas of:
- General Information on your Destination City
- Money and Finance: banking, cost of living, lending rates, foreign exchange
- Pets and your rental property, boarding kennels, registration and vaccinations
- Travel and Transport: tollways, driver’s licence, motor vehicle costs and insurance, airlines, public transport, taxis
- Services and Utilities: local councils, electricity, gas, telecommunications, internet
- Settling In and Referrals: facts about relocating, support services, connecting with your new community
- Property: temporary accommodation, housing styles, purchasing or renting a home
- Health and Medical: Public and Private health schemes, medical practitioners, emergency care, maternity
- Children: effects of relocating, childcare, immunization, entertainment
- Education: School calendar, special needs children, overview of Preschool, Primary, Secondary and Tertiary
- Lifestyle: Sport, dining, shopping, leisure, places of worship, personal security