Expat’s Pandora’s Box of aids and people too, will help you get to where you’re heading. We’ll work with you to set up the life you want, and we’ll stay with you every step of the way from departure to arrival and beyond, until you’re settled,
Cost-effective and efficient travel can be arranged with detailed attention, and confirmation to all parties
A car and driver service can be arranged to greet you at the airport and handle your luggage, to reach your new accommodation.
Expat’s favourable rates with a range of temporary serviced apartments are available is a benefit for clients. We will select accommodation based on your brief for location, budget and the family’s requirements, ensuring it is appropriate and ready for arrival 24/7.
Household Goods and Removals Management
Expat’s scope of trusted removal affiliates allows access competitive rates for goods transportation within Australia and worldwide. We will manage the contract on your behalf including:
- Initiate and evaluate quotations; present in comparative form; guidance as required
- Liaise with all parties to authorise contract, arrange billing procedures, insurance, schedule services
- Co-ordinate packing, loading and inventory formalities
- Guidance that shipping and insurance documentation is in order for receipt of consignment
- Liaise with receiving agents and Customs clearance monitoring as appropriate
- Schedule and co-ordinate goods delivery
Departure and Repatriation Services
Expat International’s departure and repatriation programs ensure the needs of the client and the clients family are identified and addressed. We understand that returning home can be just as stressful as moving away and for that reason we have our consultants there to offer assistance in this tumultuous time. To do this we provide check lists for departure, removal management, lease breaks, disposals, cleaning, final inspection, return of bond and arrangements for departure.