At Expat International we know that the first step to starting a new life is getting on and off the plane. We have designed a number of services not only to help you get to where you need to go but also at a cost effective price. However, our services don’t stop there, We stay with you every step of the way, from departure to arrival, Expat International works with you to set up the life you want.
When travelling on the behest of a company Expat International will organise the flights at cost effective prices for your employee’s new destination. Once this has been arranged, all parties will then be sent relevant documentation.
If transport is required to get to your new accommodation a car and driver service can be arranged for your convenience.
Expat International can also arrange temporary accommodation that meets client company policy. We choose accommodation based on the best corporate rates available. These rates are based on on factors such as work location, budgetary and family requirements
We not only specialise in moving people from one location to another, but we are skilled in providing a full removal service provided by our trusted affiliates.
This service includes:
- Initiate and evaluate quotations; present to client in comparative form; assist with selection of removal company
- Liaise with all parties to authorise contract, arrange billing procedures & insurance, schedule services
- Co-ordinate packing, loading of household effects and inventory formalities
- Ensure shipping and insurance documentation is in order for receipt of consignment
- Liaise with receiving agents and Customs clearance monitoring as appropriate
- Schedule and co-ordinate goods delivery
Departure and Repatriation Services
Expat International’s departure and repatriation programs ensure the needs of the client and the clients family are identified and addressed. We understand that returning home can be just as stressful as moving away and for that reason we have our consultants there to offer assistance in this tumultuous time. To do this we provide check lists for departure, removal management, lease breaks, disposals, cleaning, final inspection, return of bond and arrangements for departure.