At Expat we’ve had 35 years’ experience in sourcing ideal homes around the world to suit our transferees’ needs and lifestyle. We fully recognise, and never under-estimate that this aspect of relocation is a critical issue for employees on assignment.
Each home search program is customised to specific needs, and will typically include:
Home Search – Rental or Purchase
- Personal profile and needs assessment
- Ongoing discussion with transferee prior to arrival
- Intensive housing research and itinerary preparation
- Expat-accompanied property inspections; consultation and guidance
- Prepare and submit tenancy/home purchase applications
- Negotiate property reparations / inclusions for occupancy
- Lease negotiations and finalisation
- Liaise with all parties to finalise arrangements & facilitate payments
- Arrange utility and phone connections
- Conduct Property Condition & Inventory Inspection / Report
Housing Differential Analysis and Report
A customised market analysis of rental and sale property is conducted , based on national real estate data and comparison of locations, property characteristics, demographics, and distance from city and office.
The report provides comparative, details on transferee’s home location housing compared with host location.
Expat’s resultant report on appropriate levels of housing allowance which is based on transferee’s individual circumstances, is delivered to our client’s Human Resource Management.
Home Sale Support
We assist transferees with the sale of their principal place of residence, taking care of all services agreed upon, including regular real estate interface, maintain property in ‘presentation’ condition, rental furniture as required for term of the sales campaign, continual updates to absentee landlord on developments.
Home Buyer Advocacy
For transferees wishing to purchase a home we can arrange a Buyers Advocate to assist you; this invaluable service provides advice on current market trends, recent sales results of comparable properties in the same area, identify homes which meet the transferees criteria, act and bid on behalf of the transferee for a Private Sale or at Auction and negotiate the final purchase price
Expat provides property management for both tenanted and untenated properties.