RELOCATION : UNACCOMPANIED OR ONLINE
Where employees prefer to conduct their own home search, Expat’s far-reaching On-Line Relocation platform provides exclusive 6-months access to “My Expat Guide” for your new city. It is the essential resource for an independent home search and can be supported by in-house advice and information by email, chat technology or phone. Based on your requirements we offer responsive, guiding support from one of our experienced Consultants. There is no limit to the scope of advice or support we can offer in this scenario, which is a cost effective option to a full service relocation program.
Expat’s Base Fee is $A250. Our hourly rate for additional time registered with the consultant for direct advice and support will be established and agreed upfront based on your requirements.
My Expat Guide’s as related to the 6 months span from pre-arrival to post settling-in your Destination City will inform you on:
- Money and Finance: banking; cost of living; lending rate; foreign exchange; taxation
- Property: temporary accommodation; housing style;, localities and information on renting or purchasing a home
- Settling In and Referrals: facts about relocating; support services; connecting with your new community
- Services and Utilities: local councils; electricity; gas; telecommunications; technology
- Pets and your rental property; boarding kennels; registration; vaccinations
- Travel and Transport: public transport; tollway; drivers licence; motor vehicle purchase; leasing; insurance; taxis
- Health and Medical: Public and Private health scheme; doctors and specialists; emergency care; maternity; hospitals
- Children: effects of relocating; childcare; immunization; entertainment
- Education: School calendar; special needs children; overview of Preschool, Primary , Secondary and Tertiary
- Lifestyle: Security; sport; social organisations; adult education; dining; shopping; places of worship