RELOCATION FOR GRADUATES
Where employees are not provided with face to face relocation assistance, Expat can assist with advice and information either by email, chat technology or by phone. Based on your requirements we can provide friendly guiding support from one of our experienced Consultants. There is no limit to the scope of advice or support you require e.g. it may be advice on banking, health insurance or schooling. This is a very cost effective option to a full service relocation program.
You only pay for the time you need with the consultant by phone or email which will be established and agreed upfront based on your requirements for advice and support.
You will also be given access to our: Online Destination Guide – My Expat Guide
My Expat Guide is proving an invaluable resource for assignees prior to and after relocation in such areas as:
- General Information on your Destination City
- Money and Finance: banking, cost of living, lending rates and foreign exchange
- Pets and your rental property, boarding kennels, registration and vaccinations
- Travel and Transport: information on tollways, drivers licence, motor vehicle insurance and taxis
- Services and Utilities: local councils, electricity, gas and telecommunications
- Settling In and Referrals: facts about relocating, support services and connecting with your new community
- Property: temporary accommodation, housing styles and information on purchasing or renting a home
- Health and Medical: Public and Private health scheme, doctors and specialists, emergency care and maternity
- Children: effects of relocating, childcare, immunization and entertainment
- Education: School calendar, special needs children and an overview of Preschool, Primary , Secondary and Tertiary
- Lifestyle: Sport, dining, shopping, places of worship and security