PRE-ASSIGNMENT ORIENTATION VISIT
This accompanied program is invaluable for those considering relocating to the selected city, or alternatively as a pre-assignment visit to become familiar with their future destinations and schooling.
A carefully tailored itinerary and comprehensive information provides a high degree of local knowledge for intending transferees to become fully acquainted with their prospective city and sets a realistic understanding of residency, housing, schooling, living conditions, cost of living, medical facilities and much more.
Expat International’s intensive one, two, or three-day Area Orientation and Briefing programs incorporate:
- Personal profile and needs assessment
- Regular communication prior to arrival
- City and residential locality tour and discussion of suitable areas, local community facilities, transport and more
- Representative Housing inspections based on personal criteria and budget; discussion and analysis
- Briefing of the current local real estate trends and outline of standard practices; i.e. lease duration, tenant obligations, rental bond
- Discussion regarding childcare facilities; public and private school system and identification of suitable schooling for each child.
- Local supermarket and shopping precincts
- Discussion and identification of Medical / Health consulting and facilities
- Local sporting clubs and venues to suit each family member
- Guidance to opening Bank accounts, obtaining Credit Cards, local Health Insurance and Tax Registration
- Information regarding Banking, Credit Cards, Health Insurance, Tax Registration Internet, Pay T.V. , Phones