Settling In Australia Program
Found a new property in Australia and require assistance making it feel like a home? Expat International’s Settling In Program is the next step!
The personal relocation consultants at Expat International, provide local knowledge and support as well as hands-on assistance in order to ease the relocating family into their new Australian location.
This level of personal support is one feature that makes Expat International unique. Its size and global reach allows for the personal consultants to have a varied knowledge of the different issues that can arise and they have a depth of knowledge and understanding that comes from over 30 years of business.
This program, though stand-alone, is usually provided in conjunction with the home search program – which helps families find homes in their desired location.
As such, for the ‘settling in’ program, the Expat consultants make arrangements for:
- Connecting utility connections
- Creating comprehensive condition reports and inventory inspections
- Checking the functionality of utility connections
- Providing essential pantry supplied (groceries are additional)
- Collecting house keys and delivery
- Orientating the family with the local area
- Introducing the family to network groups
- Assisting with bank accounts
In addition, Expat International can assist with short and long term rental of furniture for new unfurnished homes. Taste and budget will be taken into account.
So, in terms of settling-in, Expat International is a perfect company to ease your client into their new home.