Expat’s Migration Experience is Your Assurance
Each company and visa applicant is unique, and in recognising the meticulous attention required to meet these characteristics, a qualified in-house Registered Migration Agent will become your dedicated primary contact to consult with you, and guide you, and tailor an appropriate program that is sufficiently flexible to meet corporate staffing, and individual requirements.
Expat utilises regularly updated state-of-the-art migration case-management technology. Our experience shows that this, coupled with a team approach to each case,creates the most efficient system of checks and balances, to ensure operating excellence and timely representation.
Your Expat Visa experience commences from the time of preliminary discussions to initiate the professional relationship. We provide preliminary and ongoing advice, and continue through every stage of ongoing consulting, assessing eligibility of both the company as sponsor, and prospective workers, documentation, application, monitoring progress through the Immigration department, visa grant, expiry date advisory, and at the end of the assignment – visa cancellation.
The relationship, over what might extend for several years, is one of personal attention to your company, and to each nominated and visa’d employee throughout.
Expat’s migration services include:
* On-call consultations
* Newsletters and Migration Updates
* Assessment of visa options appropriate to each individual situation, and stringently tested against current migration law
* Strategic advice on skills assessment, health and character issues
* Facilitate: document legalisations and translations
* Prepare and lodge applications and all required supporting documentation
* Case management and tracking
* Liaise with statutory authorities and relevant entities
* Expat’s Visa Expiry Register, to deliver timely alerts
|Our Approach||Visa Services||Australian Visas|
|Global Visas||Our Team||Clients & Testimonials|