Expat’s Consultants, drawing on their own depth of personal expatriation experiences, local knowledge and expertise, provide immense support and hands-on assistance to ease the family’s transition in becoming familiar with the varied issues of their new location.
This program, while stand-alone, is usually provided in conjunction with Homesearch and importantly, ensures the selected rental property is ready for occupancy.
- Arrange utility connections; check function of the connections
- Conduct comprehensive Condition Report and Inventory Inspection
- Provide Essential Pantry Supplies if required (additional charges apply)
- Arrange house keys delivery/collection
- Supervise Rental Furniture delivery and set-up
- Orientation of local area with Provision of Local Council New Residents Pack
- Introductions to network groups
- Bank Account Assistance
Whether it be short term rental until your furniture arrives, or long term for your new unfurnished home, Expat facilitates your personal selection in line with budget. We will co-ordinate delivery and if required, supervise the process on delivery day.