Expat’s Personal Relocation Consultants, drawing on their depth of personal expatriation experience together with their local knowledge and expertise, provide immense support and hands-on assistance to ease the relocating family’s transition and to become familiar with the varied issues of their new location.
This program, while stand-alone, is usually provided in conjunction with Homesearch and ensures the selected rental property is ready for occupancy.
- Arrange utility connections
- Conduct comprehensive Condition Report and Inventory Inspection
- Check function of Utility Connections
- Provide Essential Pantry Supplies if required (grocery items are an additional charge)
- Arrange house keys delivery/collection
- Supervise Rental Furniture delivery
- Orientation of local area with Provision of Local Council New Residents Pack
- Introductions to network groups
- Bank Account Assistance
Whether it be short term rental until your furniture arrives, or long term rental for your new unfurnished home, Expat will assist you to select the furniture based on your budget and taste. We will arrange it’s delivery and if required, supervise the process on delivery day.