Expanding into International Markets? – Why Companies Need Mobility Support
The trend of moving crucial employees to establish and manage the business in new markets or undertake projects has not diminished. We have noticed there has been a steady increase in small to medium size companies transferring employees as the globalisation of business continues to grow.
The relocation of people presents unique challenges and opportunities that Expat’s professional team of mobility professionals are well equipped to assist our clients with.
We have extensive experience in the key areas of:
- Review and analysis of what is required for the company to meet its objectives
- Structure and process for program initiation and managing mobile employees
- Policy benchmarking and development
- Implementation of an action plan to meet the companies mobility needs
- Management of the program to support internal staff
- Thought Leadership
These initiatives assist you to respond faster to market changes and ensure a return on the investment you make in mobility and talent management.
We invite you to contact our global mobility team to see how Expat will assist you to manage each challenge and make the most of every opportunity that comes your way in 2017.